Training & Communication
One of the many things that Adviant prides itself on is the administration of effective training programs for our clients’ employees. A key responsibility of any well-structured human resource department is the effective education of employees and team members on the myriad aspects of employment rules and requirements. Adviant offers orientation-style training for new employees, as well as, continued training for seasoned staff members. For instance, while a new employee may need to understand the basics of diversity awareness, long-term employees may need development training in aspects of management and evaluation skills.
Training topics in which Adviant specializes include the following:
- Principles of management;
- Effective screening and interviewing of prospective employees;
- Introduction to employment for managers;
- Job performance evaluation and performance management;
- Diversity awareness;
- Sexual harassment awareness; and
- Dispute/conflict resolution.